$60 / day

Child (6 and under) and Seniors (over 70) are free
Proof of age required

FREE

FREE

Wicked Wednesday Lift Pass
Excludes July School Holidays and Peak Season dates*

$35 / day

Cross Country Skiing (On Cross Country Trails Only)

FREE

FREE

Toboggan Magic Carpet Lift Pass

$15

$15
I think they kill you with the resort entry though. I seem to remember it being north of $57/ day a few years back and I doubt that it will have done anything other than go up since.

Seth

I am figure skating
Ski Pass
Jun 6, 2000
The Higher Ground
I think they kill you with the resort entry though. I seem to remember it being north of $57/ day a few years back and I doubt that it will have done anything other than go up since.
$59 first day, $20 thereafter capped at $159.

Was interested to see, we might make use of Baw Baw in the right conditions this season.

TOFF

Triple premiership Pants man
Ski Pass
Aug 10, 2004
Wuhan
Yikes, will check

kiter

One of Us
Ski Pass
Sep 21, 2002
Newcastle
Thredbo not in the running ? . No apparent premium whales there . ( There’s a bloody big whale not in the photos at Perisher where ski school meets that challenges Bawbs and good on Baw Baw for that and their lift pricing . Who’s responsible for the entry gouge though ? )

crackson

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Oct 20, 2006
Snowy Mountains
I'm guessing,

that thredbo's automated tower system has so much hang time and plume spread that wales are a thing of the past.

To make whales, you really need ground guns. And then you burn a crapload of grooming hours pushing them out to level.

I prefer thredbo's system for it's ability to produce enormous amounts of snow over larger areas and it's incredible ability to turn on and off inside 10mins. It's ability to self tune to exact conditions is also incredible as we no longer have to fear double ejections from guns running wet.

Reactions: dawooduck

Nidecker

One of Us
Ski Pass
Aug 5, 2009
Alpine the dark side of snowboarding
I'm guessing,

that thredbo's automated tower system has so much hang time and plume spread that wales are a thing of the past.

To make whales, you really need ground guns. And then you burn a crapload of grooming hours pushing them out to level.

I prefer thredbo's system for it's ability to produce enormous amounts of snow over larger areas and it's incredible ability to turn on and off inside 10mins. It's ability to self tune to exact conditions is also incredible as we no longer have to fear double ejections from guns running wet.

You missed "it's ability to produce enormous amounts of Death Cookies" ... :p:p Nah just messin with ya ROFLROFL

Reactions: crackson

Jarryboy

One of Us
Jun 4, 2019
BB charge big for gate entry due to the majority of punters choosing snowplay over skiing. Check out the toboggan slope web cam, mid winter on a Saturday. Mayhem

Reactions: crackson and nezumi
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Learn how membership works on these forums
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass