1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Winners at the Snow Travel Expo (Mel) - Double Black Hotel Holiday raffle

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by AndyP, May 17, 2010.

1. AndyP

AndyP Hard Yards

Just in case you missed it, we raffled off two 7 nights for two at the Snow Travel Expo yesterday in Melbourne. Had a great time doing it, the stand was swamped most of the day - well we where giving away free holidays. Glenn and the rest of the Deep Powder Tour team didn't seem to mind too much next door, but not a word of interest from Japanese Tourism Board on the other side - What is that they do again?

The event was run really well and hats of to Melinda and her team who put it on. Shame I did get more time to meet more people/ businesses there. We where I think the only hotel there.

If you want a shot at the grand prize, all inclusive holiday for two to Hakuba. Go to the website to find out more. http://www.doubleblackhotel.com

Here are a couple of pictures from the day and the prize winners in the throws of going 'O my God, I just won'

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you want a shot at the grand prize, all inclusive holiday for two to Hakuba. Go to the website to find out more. http://www.doubleblackhotel.com

#1 AndyP, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
  2. SNOW-STUFF

SNOW-STUFF Hard Yards

Congrats on a great stand, saw it there, very happy people by the look of it! Cheers!

3. trappers

trappers Safety not guaranteed Moderator Ski Pass: Gold

Awesome! [​IMG] Great photos too! [​IMG]

#3 trappers, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  4. AndyP

AndyP Hard Yards

Yes very happy people, they still can't get over it.

I did see the stuff you did bring along - interested in the ZIPFLRACER, looks like great fun. What's that damage for buying them?

5. Stemik

Stemik Hard Yards

Well done....shame on the Japanese Tourist Board