1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Accessories Yowies (Snowshoes) 4 sale

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Endless_Winter, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Endless_Winter

Endless_Winter One of Us

Medium size yowies for sale.

In virtually new condition. Used on one trip before I saw the light and bought a splitboard. they've been gathering dust in my garage for a while now and I want to get rid of them.

Here's the link if you want to research them http://www.yowies.com.au/index.html

Of all the places I've toured, they're probably most suited to Australian conditions i.e. low(-ish) angle and potentially icy (e.g. the razorback, main range). If you're looking to get into touring, but don't want to shell out the big $$ on a split yet, these are not a bad entry point.

They're $300 retail, but yours for $100 + shipping.

Attached Files:

2. RapidRob

RapidRob Hard Yards

Hi, are these still for sale? If so, please let me know your location, I am quite interested and could pick up if anywhere in North Eastern Vic.

3. Endless_Winter

Endless_Winter One of Us

sure are, I'm in melbourne

4. RapidRob

RapidRob Hard Yards